J. Krishnamurti Online
Browse by format
Browse by language
Browse by category
Join our mailing list!
Amsterdam 1968 Public Meetings | FULL SERIES | Can thought become quite?
Discount available at check out.
MP3 Audio download.
27.95 (33.54 inc VAT)
Available for download now
Five public talks:
1. Can one establish a relationship with reality? -11 May 1968
2. Is is possible to end thought? -12 May 1968
3. In acting completely there is no fragmentation. - 18 May 1968
4. This light in oneself -19 May 1968
5. The meaning of life. -22 May 1968
Four discussions with young people:
6. When i say I must know myself, what is 'myself'? - 14 May 1968
7. To change without effort. - 16 May 1968
8. Thought operates in the present having its root in the past -21 May 1968
9. It is only in freedom that there can be love. - 23 May 1968
Nine public meetings Amsterdam, The Netherlands
11-23 May 1968
Duration: approx. 11 hours
Join Our Mailing List
Terms and Conditions